Alcohol Awareness Course (MIP) – (Must attend both classes)
Date(s) - 03/06/2017
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse is certified provider of the Alcohol Awareness Course by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Course is only offered once a month.
- Course fee $50.00, we accept cash, money order or credit card. NO CHECKS.
- Course fee must be paid in advance before first day of class. No refunds for missed classes.
- Course is 6 hours long taught in 2, 3hr sessions plus an EXIT session.
- No absences or make-up are permitted, students must attend all classes consecutively.
- Monday & Wednesday from 5:30pm to 8:30pm (Please arrive 10 min. early first day of class).
**To register: Call (210) 225-4741 or go online at www.sacada.org**
***Students must attend all sessions in order to receive Certificate of Completion***
Need to pay for a class?
Add to your Outlook calendar using this link: iCal