DWI Education Course (1st Time Offense) – Friday
Date(s) - 03/24/2017
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Class Fee of $130 Includes
- DWI Class
- Victim Impact Panel
The San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse is certified provider of the DWI Education Course by the Texas Department of State Health Services. Course is 12 hours, 3 classes taught in 4 hour increments.
- Course is only offered once a month.
- We accept cash, money order or credit card. NO CHECKS.
- Course Fees: DWI Course -$70.00; Victim Impact -$35.00; SASSI -$25.00
- Those paying online will need to call SACADA with the name of the individual taking the class, if the name of the payee is different.
- Course fees must be paid in advance before first day of class.
- No absences or make-up are permitted, students must attend all classes. No refunds for missed classes.
- Friday 5pm – 9pm, (Please arrive 10 min. early 1st day of class), Sat & Sun 10am – 2pm
**To register: Call (210) 225-4741 or go online at www.sacada.org
***Participants must attend all sessions in order to receive Certificate of Completion
Need to pay for a class?
Add to your Outlook calendar using this link: iCal