First Friday Workshops
Date(s) - 04/07/2017
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Cyber Generation and its Threats
The workshop will focus on predators, both juvenile and adult, that use technology to stalk and predate children. Discussion will include mistakes children make when using technology, specifically social media that lead them to cyberbullying and long term consequences. I will discuss the use of technology by human traffickers to attract their victims and their use to market them. I will also discuss true internet predators as a source of lost children.
3 Hours General
Presenter: George Segura, Detective San Antonio Police Department
Detective George Segura has been educating communities on cyber threats for over 13 years since first appointed as an investigator of child exploitation cases for the San Antonio Police Department.
Register and Pay:
All payments for classes are final. SACADA does not issue refunds for classes. No exceptions.
About First Friday Classes
- SACADA is a certified CEU provider for LCDC, LPC, CCJP, Social Workers and LMFT.
- AM SESSIONS ARE SCHEDULED FROM 9 AM – 12 PM. Each workshop session is $35.00 and payment can be made online or over the phone.
- PM SESSIONS ARE SCHEDULED FROM 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM. Each workshop session is $35.00 and payment can be made online or over the phone.
- To register for a workshop, call (210) 225-4741. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Walk-ins welcome but RSVP guarantees a seat.
- Cancellations or changes on workshops may occur.
- No Refunds; however, you may receive a voucher for future attendance.
Starting September 5th, we will offer students a discount of $10.00 off per session with proof of valid student ID.
In order to receive the student discount, participants must pay at the registration table on the day of the workshop showing proof of their current student ID.
Add to your Outlook calendar using this link: iCal