Court Ordered Class Requirements
SACADA offers State Mandated/Certified Education. If you have received instructions to take courses from a criminal justice agency, our courses can help.
SACADA offers friendly, professional, centrally located classes for youth and adults whose lifestyle choices have put them at risk of addiction:
People or agencies who recommend these classes include:
- Probation Department
- Federal Pre-Trial Services
Courses are available to satisfy requirements for the following citations:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Minor in Possession (MIP) – this class is for individuals 21 yrs and younger who received citation for: minor in possession of alcohol, minor under the influence, or attempt to purchase alcohol.
- Alcohol Drug Abuse Education Program (ADAEP) is an intervention program led by a licensed drug counselor.
All payments for classes are final. SACADA does not issue refunds for classes. No exceptions.
Search this Site
Join our Team
Follow Us on Social Media
Dec 2017SACADA closed in observance of Christmas Day
12/25/2017 - All Day
SACADA closed in observance of Day after Christmas
12/26/2017 - All Day
Jan 2018DWI Education Course (1st Time Offense) - Friday
01/05/2018 - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
DWI Education Class (1st Time Offense) - Saturday
01/06/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
DWI Education Course (1st Time Offense) - Sunday
01/07/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm